The Cred service that was offered in Edge: Cred is currently investigating fraudulent activity that has affected their assets under management. Cred services have been halted and therefore we have suspended the plug-in integration of Cred within Edge. Cred will contact all users directly regarding the status of their account and funds and will coordinate directly with users for issuing any possible withdrawals. Cred will continue to send updates so please check your email for any new updates.
Currently all inflows and outflows are stopped and users can go to this site https://www.donlinrecano.com/Clients/cred/Index to get more details on Chapter 11 and review process on how to file a claim.
Below you will still be able to access your dashboard by following the steps below:
Steps to access Cred Dashboard:
- Go to this URL https://earn.mycred.io/edge
- Click Log in
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter email address used when signing up with Cred
- Click Reset password
- Once you get the email click the link to reset password
- Now log into Cred dashboard by accessing https://earn.mycred.io/edge and entering your new credentials
- If you face any issues reach out to email@example.com
NOTE: Users will not be able to initiate any transaction or move funds. The login provides read-only access to Cred’s dashboard.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.