1) Log into your Edge account
2) Go into your Edge Settings by tapping the 3 horizontal lines at the top right corner
3) Tap on Unlock Account Settings
4) You will need to enter your password again to unlock the other options below it
5) Once unlocked, tap on Password Recovery
6) Select 2 recovery questions and answer them both. Note that they are case sensitive and must be exact.
7) Tap on Submit
8) Enter your email address (the token emailed will be an email sent from yourself, not from Edge)
9) Check and verify that you received the recovery token in the email you provided
Once that is set you are good to go. In the event that you ever forget your password, you can simply go into your email and find the token to initiate the recovery process. Answering the questions correctly will allow you to reset the password granting you access to your account.
Note: You'll also need to know your username in addition to having the recovery token.
Learn more on how it works in our blog entry here: https://edge.app/blog/how-lost-password-recovery-works-in-edge/
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback