- Open the Edge application.
- At the Login Screen, tap on Create Account.
- Tap on Get Started.
- Enter a username of your choice. The username must be at least 3 characters and can include numbers and/or special characters.
- Set up your Password. The password must be at least 10 characters with 1 upper case letter and 1 number.
- Set up your PIN. Enter a 4 Digit PIN that you can remember.
- Be sure to write down and store your password safely. Edge cannot reset your password nor do we have access to your account as we are completely zero knowledge.
- Account Confirmation - Your Username, Password, and PIN will be displayed once more. Write it down and accept the terms.
Confirm and Finish!
Once you have created an account you will need to set up password recovery.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.