To exchange with the Edge app, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Edge account and then tap “Exchange” located near the bottom right of the navigation bar.
- The “Exchange” scene will have a source wallet and a receiving wallet. The source wallet (“From”) is what you have to trade and the receiving wallet (“To”) is what you want to receive. Tap on “Select Source Wallet” and “Select Receiving Wallet” to pick the respective assets. Once both assets have been selected and the amounts have been entered, you can proceed to the next screen.
- This scene allows you to review the exchange. To accept the trade, simply “Slide to Confirm.”
TIP: The selected exchange partner will display on the last screen as “Powered by [Provider].” If you have a preference on which exchanges you’d like to enable, disable and/or prioritize, you can adjust these settings by following these steps:
- Tap the side menu (≡) at the top right after logging in
- Tap “Settings” near the bottom
- Underneath “Options”, tap on “Exchange Settings”
- Adjust to your preference.