1. Download ElectrumBSV to desktop (Windows or a Mac) from their official site:
2. Open up the app and click ‘Continue’
3. Select the option to ‘Create New Wallet’
4. Set a Name and Password for this wallet
5. Upon entering your newly created wallet, an Account must be added by clicking the ‘Add Account’ button in the top-left corner.
6. Here, we must select the option to ‘Import from text (any seed phrase …)’ and press ‘Continue’
7. Enter in your 24-word private seed phrase from Edge
To get your BSV seed phrase out of Edge: click into the BSV wallet, tap the gear/settings icon, and select ‘Get Raw Keys’ to view your 24-word “bitcoinsvKey” - Also take note of the “coinType” number at the top of this. BSV is 236, but it could be different if the wallet originally was for BTC, BCH, etc.
NOTE: Please be cautious with your seed phrase. Anyone with access to this seed phrase will have equal access to your funds.
Important: After entering your 24 words, click on ‘Customize’ (do NOT click ‘Done’)
8. Modify the Coin Type (the first 0’), to 236, or whichever “coinType” number you found in the Raw Keys file for the BSV wallet you’re holding in Edge.
9. Enter your Wallet password and hit ‘OK’ to finish importing the account.
Your current BSV balance should appear immediately near the bottom of the app.
If you have any questions or need more assistance with this process, please contact email@example.com